If you want to get published on blog.chamaileon.io, you need to check if you fulfill the following requirements, please read them carefully.
Why do you want to contribute an article to our audience?
Our visitors are mainly email marketers or people involved in email production: designers, developers, small business owners, ecommerce strategists, team leaders devoted creating better and more efficient emails.
The main focus on the blog is helping them make an impact by their emails. ROI, saving the world, selling red shoes; the goal varies while the tool is always the same: emails.
Still interested? Scroll further.
How to get published on our blog?
It's simple, but not everyone able to get involved in this feat.
We expect all the following from your submission
To keep the quality of the blog, we have a few requirements, that are easy to achieve if you are prepared to teach our audience.
- Length. At least 2,000 words or more. Can you describe your findings in less? Great, please share them on our Twitter channel.
- Unique content. Be sure, that your article is genuine and not posted elsewhere.
- Structure. Your teachings should follow a clean structure for the readers' sake: at least introduction, body, and conclusion. Use H2-H4 headings, lists, quotes to help to understand your message.
- Visuals. Use videos, gifs, pictures, drawings, infographics.
- Links and references. Please use proper references if the information's source is someone else. Link to credible resources and you can include 1-2 link(s) to your page/post. Make sure the links are relevant.
- Actionables. Use benefit driven subheadings and insert ideas that are immediately doable by the reader. They will love your article.
- Relevancy. Address topics that are relevant to our audience and focus on actionable information. Email marketing, email template design, the challenges an email design/marketing team face are all warmly welcomed issues here.
- Quality. Check your tone and grammar. Please try to align with our current writing style and use tools like Grammarly to avoid mistakes.
- Openness. Stay open to performing modifications that will make your article astounding.
- Experience. If you contributed any writings - be proud of them and please share with us.
What We Won't Accept
We know your time is precious, just as ours. If you don't want your time to be wasted, do not submit your article if the following are true:
- Anything that's been covered on this blog before.
- Anything that's too promotional or lack of the requirements mentioned above.
- Anything that seems offensive or inaccurate.
- Hard to read and hard to understand writings.
Search engines are our friends
Here are some questions to keep in mind when writing the blog post to ensure it’s SEO optimized.
- What’s the main SEO keyword in the title tag?
- What supplementary keywords did you use throughout the blog post?
- Have you mentioned the keyword in the meta description?
- Is the meta-description between 120-160 characters?
- How is your keyword built into the H1-H2 tags?
- Are you using only one H1 tag?
- Does your H1 tag show up in the document before H2, H3, etc.?
- Does your blog post incorporate at least 3-5 internal links?
- Does your blog post incorporate at least 3-5 external links?
- Do your images contain alt tags relevant to the topic?
- Which alt tags are included in the blog post?
- Which file names (include SEO keywords relevant to the topic) did you use?
- Are all images compressed using JPEG mini or PNG?
Examples are great inspiration for your readers
Please search for examples when you are writing. That's essential, however, a lot of articles lack of examples. We like them because those are inspirational and the missing examples always show genuinly new ideas or unreliability. What are yours?
There are plenty of websites where you can find examples, here is a list.
Fill out our short guest post submission form
You can find it here.
We will get back to you on your email after you've filled out this form.
After we approved your submission here are instructions for your article:
- Make a simple outline of your desired post in the email as well in Google docs and share the file.
- Mention web search keywords related to that topic that will be covered by your article in the email.
- You need to have real-life examples of every statement and finding, with high-quality pictures and credible references.
- Some grammar checker or proofreader said that your submission is mistake-free by grammar means.
- Place relevant and helpful headings and subheadings to your article.
- Our audience needs to learn something new from your teachings while they enjoy reading it.
- Your article has to have more than 2000 words.
What to do if you don't have a title idea but love to contribute an article to our blog?
Please fill in the form above with all the information except the obvious and request help in a topic or title. We will contact you a few days later than usual.
What will happen after you sent your email?
Our marketing team will read every submission. If something is missing, from the list above they will reply back to you. If your article fits into the blog and our content plans, we make sure it gets a place in our content calendar. The marketing team aims to review every worthy submission in one week and find a spot in the schedule for publishing.